Many individuals fear consulting their dentist about a root canal due to the amount of pain that they believe accompanies the procedure. Let’s look at a few key facts in order to dispel this myth.
- A root canal procedure puts an end to the painful tooth.
- There is no pain during the root canal procedure as you will have anesthesia.
- Any pain following a root canal is minimal and controlled by medication.
- A high temporary filling can also cause minor discomfort.
- If pain persists for a significant amount of time, see your dentist right away.
“While most people can expect some discomfort during and after a root canal procedure, excessive pain is not normal.”
The full article can be found here:
FIND A DENTIST THAT PROVIDES THE TREATMENT YOU WANT